Next: Index of Auxiliary
Up: Index of Driver
Previous: Index of Driver
- This index lists related pairs of real and complex routines together,
for example, SBDSQR and CBDSQR.
- Driver routines are listed in bold type, for example SGBSV and
- Routines are listed in alphanumeric order
of the real (single precision) routine name (which always begins with S-).
(See subsection 2.1.3 for details of the LAPACK naming scheme.)
- Double precision routines are not listed here;
they have names beginning with D- instead of
S-, or Z- instead of C-.
- This index gives only a brief description of the purpose of each
routine. For a precise description, consult the specifications
in Part 2, where the routines appear in the same
order as here.
- The text of the descriptions applies to both real and complex routines,
except where alternative words or phrases are indicated, for example
or ``quasi-triangular/triangular''. For the real routines is equivalent
(The same convention is used in Part 2.)
- In a few cases, three routines are listed together, one for
real symmetric, one for complex symmetric, and one for complex Hermitian
matrices (for example SSPCON, CSPCON and CHPCON).
- A few routines for real matrices have no complex equivalent (for example
Tue Nov 29 14:03:33 EST 1994